Here you will find a wide range of second-hand production lines for producing insulated glass at the click of a button. The advantages of second-hand machinery include low investments, short amortisation periods and only a small reduction in value when equipment is resold.
We have 3 capacity categories: semi-automatic (200 to 300 units per layer), automatic (400 to 800 units per layer) and fully automatic (800+ units).
Our range is always expanding as we purchase new machines. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, we’ll be happy to inform you as soon as we have the product you desire in stock!
In order to give you a solid basis for your purchasing decisions, we issue all machines with an appropriate IGMS Quality Certificate that gives exact details on the machine’s condition.
With us, you also have the option of ordering entire packages – for example, our “all-inclusive” delivery service includes a completely refurbished machine, plus delivery, installation, and on-site training. We’d also be happy to put together any special packages upon request!
If you require any additional support (such as software programming or more in-depth technical expertise etc.), we’re also here to help, providing you with advice and assistance – simply send us your query (potentially including any data you may have) and we can arrange a consultation – obligation free!
Lisec DGU line 3500 x 2500 mm, left/right, including gas filling press and sealing robot, manufacturing years 1997-2012, including option for triple units, best working order, consisting of:
- RTVB-15/25WE, washing machine inlet conveyor 1, 2012
- RTVB-32/25WE, washing machine inlet conveyor 2, 2005
- VHW-25/6, washing machine with 6 brushes for low-e, 1997
- RTVN-15/25ST, washing machine outlet conveyor 1, 2003
- RTVB-15/25ST, washing machine inlet conveyor 2, 2012
- RSVN-38/25U, frame set, 2003
- RTVN-27/25MZ, measuring section for gas filling press, 2002
- FPS-36/25US, gas filling press, 2002
- RTVN-15/25ST, gas filling press outlet conveyor 1, 2002
- RTVB-15/25ST, gas filling press outlet conveyor 2, 2002
- RTVB-15/25VFE, inlet conveyor of sealing robot, 2005
- VFL-1D/25, sealing robot, 2005
- DOS-1PU, metering section for PU, 2005
The line is in very good working order and can be seen in stored condition (disassembled) on appointment.
Lisec DGU line 3500 x 2500 mm (gas filling 2500 x 2500 mm), right to left, including following main machines:
DGU line, right to left, 2700 x 3500 mm max. unit size until sealing robot, filled with gas 2700 x 3450 mm, from sealing robot 2500 x 5000 mm, consisting of:
The line is in good working order and still can be seen in production until December 2011.